Nathan Sproul stands accused of destroying Democrat Registration forms in the past, has been hired by the Republican party to help Romney win in Florida and other states by fraudulent methods. He and his firm were recently fired after it was discovered what he was really up to in five US states, manipulating the vote which is a felony charge.
The Romney campaign hired a company called Strategic Allied Consulting and fired them last night when more than 100 fraudulent registration forms were found in Palm Beach County Florida. But there’s more.
Strategic Allied is a shell company operated by Nathan Sproul.
The Florida Supervisor of Elections reported the fraud which included:
1) Shredding Democrat voter registration forms in Florida and other states such as: North Carolina, Virginia and Colorado.
2) The GOP party paid this firm $667,000.00 this year to run campaigns in Florida, that would diminish democratic votes.
3) The Romney campaign hired Nathan Sproul as a political consultant last year knowing full well that he was accused of fraud in the past.
4) Election officials are investigating voter registration cards that were shredded or destroyed by the firm, and signatures were altered or changed on others.
5) Over 106 applications were flagged in a submission batch of 304 turned in on Sept 5, 2012 by the contractor of the Republican party.
Rest of the article here